Tuesday, April 19, 2011

"And then the senior boy walked by and said, you're fat"

I have the worlds bestest friend. You probably think you do too, but no one beats my best friend. We haven't been friends all our lives (though we will be) but she is IT. There is no one else that compares to her, she's always been there and she always will be. I love her more then words can say,  I hope she knows that... but I love her because of her wonderful attitude, he kind and meek heart, and her outgoing personality. I don't know why but she puts up with all my craziness and insanity, but she does and I have an amazing respect for her. She's just my favorite person and that's all there is to it.
Best friends are just wonderful, ya dig?

Who's your best friend? What's he/she like?

I love you so much my darling interpreting redneck.

No comments:

Post a Comment