Saturday, April 16, 2011

Hallelujah, I love her so

Dear Friends,
Since today is my dads wedding day (insert happy party time, here!) and since I LOVE music with all my heart, I am going to take the time to tell you what you need to be listening to.
I'm so nice sometimes it kills me? Okay that's not true, what I'm really trying to elude to is that I cannot contain myself when it comes to music. I just can't. So here, on this very wedding-ly Saturday indulge yourself with some good tunes.

What?

I'll shut up now, here's the stuff

1. Fleet Foxes- Fleet Foxes (MAGICAL CD)

2. Modest Mouse- Float On

3. Kings of Leon- Come Around Sundown (I can't get over this CD, it doesn't get old)

4. Ra Ra Riot- Ghost Under Rocks

5. Mat Kearney- Fire & Rain

6. Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble

7. Here We Go Again- Celebrating the genius of Ray Charles (Willie Nelson. Wynton Marsalis. Nora Jones. AMEN!

8. Esperanza Spalding- Chamber Music Society

9. Tears for Fears- Songs from the Big Chair (and my favorite band will always be Tears for Fears...)

10. Jason Mraz- The Remedy

Love,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment