Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Flyin' Loerke Style

If you don't read this blog you should... This couple is such a good example of a healthy marriage. I enjoy reading their blog and I am going to be unoriginal and write letters this whole week, just like they do.
Here it goes...

Dear Nicki Minaj: I am obsessed with your song Super Bass. Just sayin'. Dear Best Friend, (aka 2nd Biff but really) I've been thinking about you so much recently. Tonight I wanted to tell you about how I really liked my hair and that I saw a creek named- Caleb's Creek- and I almost melted. 2 weeks...
Dear Summer, I can feel the warm sun on my skin, endless sno cones, camp, no shoes, FBC, hanging with the old man (daddy), the best and the sister, and no sleeping. Hurry. Dear Sleep, you've been weird lately. Why can't I just fall asleep at a normal time and stay asleep? Dear Maroon 5, you amaze me. Your new CD is exceptional and I can't stop listening to it. Thanks for the good beats.

Have a spectacular Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment