Saturday, May 14, 2011

Its Saturday, Saturday gotta get down on Saturday!



Dear Saturday, I love you so much. I always sleep better then night before a Saturday and the thought of getting up and drinking a nice cup of tea, catching up on my blog reading, and actually eating bfast is just so great! Thanks.
Dear Barnes and Noble, Do you have many other teenagers who go sit in the children's section and immerse them selves in books that they should have been reading 10 years ago?
Dear Rain, after a few days of sun I have to say, I'm very glad you're back.
Dearest Bestest Friend, its days like today, when I don't have much to do, that I long for your company. I can't wait to spend my summer (and the rest of the summers, for the rest of my life) with you.

What section do you automatically go to in Barnes and Noble?

Photography by Jeff Young

No comments:

Post a Comment