Saturday, May 7, 2011

Well. That's cool.

Ya know, life has been good recently. Its been crazy and sometimes I really want to scream, but that doesn't mean its not good. Summer is so close I am starting to smell it! My best friend and I have talked TWICE this week. TWICE! Can you believe it?! I also talked to my sister for a glorious 2 hours. You know that when you call your sister and she says, "I'm not busy, do you want to skype?" its going to be a good day. Good week. Good year. Ya dig? I love my sister, just so ya'll know. 
Last night I went and saw Thor with my mother and 5 dear friends from school. Let me say, if you like some good lookin' man, go see it. Now. I mean the movie was exceptional, and we all really enjoyed it but... oh man. 
I hope you're having a wonderful weekend and don't forget to tell your mother you love her. 

P.S. Here's your reason to see Thor
Can I get an AMEN!?

No comments:

Post a Comment