Saturday, February 12, 2011

Cause I'm NOT leavin' on a jet plane...

Its been almost three months since I've been on a trip. A trip longer then the weekly drive to church, and I'm dying because of it. I don't go this long without going somewhere and its bothering me. I'm sure you're thinking I'm such a brat for this, and yeah I probably am but I really don't care. I love to go places, travel and meet new people. It will be soon, and very soon that I do go somewhere, but on a lazy weekend such as this I yearn to be somewhere else. I don't fly on a monthly basis or anything, but I would monthly take a trip to see my dad or siblings and now that I live so far away from them its an impossible feat for a short weekend trip. Okay I probably just want to go to Tulsa, because I miss it so darn much. But then again a nice long car or plane ride to anywhere would suit me just fine, too.

Guys, don't forget its Valentines Day Monday... Or Singles Awareness Day. Wherever you may find yourself. Nonetheless don't forget to buy your woman something nice. Or not nice. I don't know just don't forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment