Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Quarky

My personality is very quarky. There are so many weird, random things about me. So guess what? I am going to make a list about my weirdness.

Weirdness #1. I cannot start apples on my own. I really don't understand this, I know I am small but I am totally aware my mouth is not. This puzzles me, but someone always has to take the first bite.
#2. I do not sleep with a pillow. Since I have really bad back issues it bothers me to sleep with a pillow, their awkward and its more comfortable to lay flat.
#3. My favorite thing to do is lay on my bed and listen to music. Not just listen to music, but HEAR the music. There's so much we aren't hearing when we listen to a song, and I like to lay around and think about it.
#4. I drink 4-5 cups of tea a day. I wish I had been born a Brit.
#5. I like the idea of books, I like what's in them; however the idea of reading and reading itself bores me (though I wish it didn't).
#6. I eat really well with chopped sticks. Very well...
#7. I don't like driving. Its super boring, you can't take in the scenery very easily.
#8. I have 25 pairs of shoes and wear about three of them, occasionally I wear the others.
#9. Rainy days beat out sunny ones any time. Rain is ma favorite!
#10. I could my live life in my room. Almost always alone, as long as I had skype. I basically do live here, but I would probably be okay if I didn't leave for a long time...

These are ten things I could think of off the top of my head, but I know there are many more. I am sorry about the lists, you're probably bored with them. I will try to write more often... in paragraph form. Hope you're not stranded in snow! If you are  listen to the top ten albums on itunes, minus 8 and 10. Most importantly 1 and 3. Okay that was random.
Have a happy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment