Sunday, January 30, 2011

Name That Song!

Hello ladies and germs! Its nice to have you here to play some... FINISH THAT SONG! The goal is to guess as many lyrics as you can without looking up or at the answers. Lets see how well you know your music.


Song:


1. It’s in the way you’re always hiding from the light, see for yourself you have been sitting on a time bomb.
2.Has the sweet breeze blown? Has all kindness gone? Hope still lingers on.
3. All of my life I've been in hiding, wishing there were someone just like you.
4. See your face every time I dream, On every page, every magazine. So wild so free so far from me.
5. We've got to move you darlin' I thought I lost you somewhere but you were never really there at all.
6. What I want you've got that it might be hard be hard to handle. Like a flame that burns a candle or the candle feeds the flame.
7. Just steal it, Take a piece of the sun and drink it.
8.No I'm not color blind, I know the world is black and white, try to keep an open mind but,
I just can't sleep on this tonight.
9. Its in the water, its where you came from.
10. And when you speak, angels speak from above. Every word seems to turn into love songs.
11.You were a child, crawlin' on your knees toward it. Makin' mama so proud, but your voice was too loud. 
12. Darkness is a harsh term, don't you think? And yet it dominates the things I see.
13. Lonely like a sailor, who's left his girl back home. No storm could overtake the love he knows.
14. Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash. New car, caviar, four star daydream. 
15. And leave a voice mail message to try and make amends, all the while hoping things would work out in the end.
16. Good friends we have had, oh good friends we've lost along the way,
In this bright future you can't forget your past.
17. I went out walking with a bible and a gun, the word of God laid heavy on my heart.
18. and if a Double Decker bus crashes into us to die by your side would be a heavenly way to die.
19. You are the apple of my eye, forever you'll stay in my heart.
20. The more you see the less you know, the less you find out as you go.





Answers:


1. Break it Down Again- Tears for Fears
2. The World I Know- Collective Soul
3. Deliver Me- David Crowder Band 
4. Photograph- Def Leppard
5. Here is Gone- Goo Goo Dolls
6. You Make my Dreams- Hall and Oats
7. Red Wine, Mistakes, Mythology- Jack Johnson
8. Stop This Train- John Mayer
9. Radioactive- Kings Of Leon
10. La Vie En Rose- Louis Armstrong (listen to that song if you know what's good for you)
11. Kids- MGMT
12. Roll Away Your Stone- Mumford and Sons (I'm Obsessed with this band)
13. Won't Turn Back- Needtobreathe
14. Money- Pink Floyd
15. This Week The Trend- Relient K
16. No Woman, No Cry- BOB MARLEY.
17. The Wanderer- Johnny Cash (and U2)
18. There is a Light That Never Goes Out- The Smiths
19. You are the Sunshine of My Life- Stevie Wonder
20. City Of Blinding Lights- U2


Let me know how you did! 

2 comments:

  1. I failed... like it was one of those times when you just stare at the paper not sure of any answer to write.. haha One way we are not alike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kinda failed, too. There might be something wrong with me. But the good thing is...I can't get enough of Mumford.

    ReplyDelete