Monday, January 17, 2011

Book Stores

Where I live there is an abundance of book stores. This is a really good thing for two people, such as my mother and I, who just simply love to read. I don't know what it is but there is something wonderful about walking around a good book store with a warm cup of tea in your hand, surrounded my hundreds of different stories. Book stores give me a sense of comfort and peace. The thought that there are so many stories to be read, things to be learned, and pages to discover is intriguing. My favorite stores are the kind where the shelves reach the ceiling and you can easily get lost in one aisle of books for a solid 3 hours. People have something to say, and the way they choose to say it is what makes the experience so interesting. Biographies, Novels, Poetic Works, Memoirs and many other writings are just the simple ways people choose to reveal a part of their lives to the world. I will forever have a love for book stores and the content within them.


"You can't get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." - C.S. Lewis 

1 comment:

  1. You totally stole that CS Lewis quote from me, you sneaky girl. ;)

    ReplyDelete