Thursday, January 20, 2011

Satan Bird

Once upon a time (today) I was standing in the kitchen, enjoying my afternoon tea when I say something walking around in my back yard. When I went to see what it was I realized it was a satanic bird that was about to come attack and burn down my house. okay. Maybe not burn it down. But attack me. And my dog. Yes only my dog because my mom and grandfather thought it was COOL! what. the. heck. After mom and I were carrying on about how weird this thing was grandpa got put to have a look for himself. He said it looked hurt, hungry, and cold. I think it looked like an ugly bird about to eat me, walking around in my back yard. (something to know about my mom and grandpa, every animal is a pet. Every animal deserves food, a home, and love) I could really care less if the ugly thing was out there dead. It has a double beak, its super huge, and I will have nightmares about it for another month. Anyways, because it looked "hurt and hungry" I was nominated to go feed the stupid thing. In the snow. Up hills both ways? I took a cup of bird seed and chucked it out in the yard after I was a good 50 feet away from the Devil... I mean bird.
The thing was disgusting. We fed it... WHY!? Now it has a home. Someone come save me.



If you know what this thing is, please call me. I am now the heartless bird hater, and I won't loose any sleep over it. At all.
The End.

P.S. God made animals to live outside. (Accept dogs, cats and a few others as good pets) He feeds them and takes care of them. That's His job and He does it a heck of a lot better then me!

No comments:

Post a Comment