Tuesday, January 25, 2011

NERD.

Okay, I have a confession to make. I am a die hard math nerd. Before this year I never really like school and math was on my list of "things to loathe" and now. I love it. My teacher, who's name will remain anonymous, has helped me immensely and now its just great! I am such a nerd. Its bad. Its really bad. So bad that I want to be a math minor... and a business major. Business majors take tons of math courses.

I really am okay with this nerdy thing, its kind of... cool? Ha! Yeah never mind.

Anyways. I just felt that I should let you in on my life secrets. So there you have it. I love math, I am a math nerd, and I am PROUD!

The End.

P.S. What's something super nerdy about you? (The first step to helping your condition is by admitting your problem.)

2 comments:

  1. I'm a writing nerd, but you know that. I also know every line in every Big Bang Theory episode and wrote a paper on Harry Potter's awesomeness. NERDTOPIA.

    ReplyDelete