Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Music it moved us, we shook our fists.

You know what's so great? Music. You know why its so great? It never stops. Oh, how I love music. I wish I could brag about my endless music collection and how the number of songs I own exceeds 10,000. Sadly, it is not so. However, I can name a band or two... or a few hundred. For the "New Year" one of my resolutions is to find 100 new bands in addition to the ones I am currently listening to. If you have any suggestions, please share. Until then, I can't stop listening to these bands...

1. Mumford and Sons- Sigh No More. Amazing CD. Amazing lyrics. Wonderful music.
2. Bon Iver- For Emma, Forever Ago (thank you Laine)
3. La Roux- Song, Quicksand.
4. Pink Floyd- MONEY. Its cash.
5. She and Him- I Put a Spell on You. I love Zoey Deschanel's voice.
6. Vampire Weekend- Vampire Weekend
7. Def Leppard- Photograph and Pour Some Sugar on Me (of course)
8. Duran Duran- Notorious
9. Daft Punk- Tron Soundtrack
10. Bill Evans- Peace Piece

To name a few...

1 comment:

  1. "Come on, skinny love, just last the year...
    Pour a little salt, we were never here.
    My, my, my, my, my. my, my, my...
    Staring at the sink of blood and crushed veneer."

    Excuse while I sing myself to sleep. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete