Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thinking Thoughts

Recently, I've grown into a state of quietness. Its an odd thing for me, but I've been finding silence relaxing. Quietness is a comfort I cannot explain, for me to sit and think has become one of my favorite "things". Watching people go by, meditating on a story I just read, or a prayer I just uttered has cultivated want for peace. The Lord has been teaching me that I do not need to speak my mind every ten seconds but that I can sit in silence with Him and tell Him my deepest thoughts. He's making me quiet. He's making me talk to Him. I love this quietness He has placed in my mind, the thoughts He's been establishing instead of my rambling. Nothing is wrong with me, nothing has happened to make me slightly more uncommunicative, accept that God wanted in, He got in and has been teaching me great things. Thank You Lord for this new founded peace, silence, and constant conversation with You.

No comments:

Post a Comment