Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Vally Set Apart

Ever since I was 8 years old I've gone to New Life Ranch, the best camp that ever was, ever. My first experience was over Labor Day with my church, the weekend I was baptized. From that weekend on I fell in love. I wanted to go back, but had no mind to ask about scholarships. So it took me a whole 'nother year to get there. After all this naivety I finally went to camp, and it changed my life. I was addicted to the place, if you've ever been there you know the feeling. God is there without a shadow of a doubt, as a result of Godly people striving to make a difference. Every time I step foot on the grounds I know I am bound to learn something, something that will change the way I look at people, talk, or grow in my relationship with my heavenly Father.
If I could be anywhere in the world right now I would be at New Life with all my NEHI and Tim team friends, my FBC youth group and a few other wonderful cohorts (cohorts is a weird word...) Over the summer I shared two weeks with the greatest group of people, people who changed my life for the better. People who would go anywhere or do anything if I asked them to, and some who I will know forever.
Thank you Dikona, Thusia, Dulos, Timone and Pumba for making a huge impact in my life and changing me for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment