Friday, January 28, 2011

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle"

I was reading one of my favorite blogs and this quote appeared. It stuck me so hard. I am not the only one with problems. I'm not the only one with worries or insecurities and as a result I need to love unconditionally. Through the past few years I've learned that people "attack" you or hurt you because they've got a heart full or problems constantly tugging at them. Of course my first reaction is to be rude and mean when they are that way to me, but I need to respond with the love of Jesus. Jesus would be kind. He would be considerate. His heart would be filled with sorrow and pain... for that person. I want to follow God wholeheartedly and with the way I tend to treat some undeserving people, that's not going well. I want to learn to "Be Kind" and always have a nice word for the person who doesn't have one for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment