Saturday, January 22, 2011

What do cows do on Friday nights?

They go to the MOOOOOOVIES. Betsy, I miss our inside jokes.

That's besides the point. This is a post about movies. And these are my favorites.

1) GLADIATOR. There is nothing wrong with this movie. It is the greatest movie ever made. Russel  Crowe is a just a beast. Its just wonderful. So wonderful.

2) Julie and Julia- This movie is precious, wonderfully cast, and just makes me smile. I want to be so happily married like those two women. Overall amazing movie.

3) 500 Days of Summer- Hilarious. Realistic. Best. Soundtrack. Ever.

4) Inception- Should I explain myself? I mean really? That movie will just blow your mind. Its amazing and you should see it if you haven't. For sure.

5) Bourne Movies- STUD. Their just intensely amazing. I LOVE those movies. Matt Damon... Kudos.

6) When Harry Met Sally and You've Got Mail- I really think these can be put in the same categories. They are so funny and really cute. Meg Ryan you are wonderful.

7) Peter Pan (The human version)- I love Peter Pan, its always been my favorite Disney movie and the innocence of the story is too great.

8) Salt- I want to be her.

9) My Fair Lady- Audrey Hepburn is my hero. Even though Julie Andrews was first choice, it was a good decision to choose Audrey who didn't have such a queenly air about her. However either would have been fine. (That was no slight on Julie Andrews, she's golden!)

10) Public Enemies- Whoever decided to put Christian Bale and Johnny Depp together... I celebrate the day you were born.

What are some of your favorite movies?

No comments:

Post a Comment