Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Work

"I never did anything worth doing by accident, nor did any of my inventions come by accident; they came by work." -Thomas Edison

In both of my history classes I've been learning about the Free Enterprise System and great inventions that changed America for the better. As I have been studying the lives and inventions of these well known inventors, a large respect for their work has been impressed upon me. "Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety nine percent perspiration," said by Thomas Edison, also. This quote proves that hard work and perseverance go much farther then true knowledge; however, intellect does prove to be helpful. For the next week or so I am going to be/ am drowning in books and paper writing. Fun for me, yet at the same time I am reminded by this great inventor, that if I put my mind to learning, it can be done. It can be done well.

P.S. Count of Monte Cristo paper. Prepare to be DOMINATED.

P.S.S. And 6 tests/ quizzes...

No comments:

Post a Comment