Friday, February 25, 2011

I'M ALIVE!

Hey friends, guess what?! I am running on 4 hours of sleep currently. This week was insane... It involved stressful paper writing, skyping every day with my dear best friend (therefore not getting much writing done), discovering new and amazing music, my other best friend having medical issues, an awesome Mentalist episode, and good times with my class. It was a crazy but very good week. Anyways... to expound on the music amazing-ness, this is what I have survived on the past few days.

1) Brand New- The Devil and God are Raging Inside of Me. Can I get an amen?

2) Boyce Avenue- Teenage Dream

3) For Today- Breaker

4) Simon & Garfunkel- Cecilia

5) Sufjan Stevens- The Dress Looks Nice on You

6) Wakey!Wakey!- Clinton Street Girl

7) Tears For Fears- Break It Down Again (this was the greatest, and will remain the greatest song ever     written, ever)

8) Say Anything- Do Better

9) Lady Antebellum- Need You Now (I listened to this band long before my move)

10) Anberlin- Younglife

This is the stuffs guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment